Friday, December 10, 2010

Card Exchange Snowman


Card Exchange Snowman
Originally uploaded by judkajudy
Thre's a card exchange going on at the Hero Arts blog and I sent this card to Jessical in Colorado, using the colors for the Hero Arts Challenge this month. I love that digi snowman! Used Stickles on the snow; crystal glaze on his hat and a piece of ribbon for his scarf. I will take a photo of the card I received from Anthonette in California and post it tomorrow. I LOVE exchanging cards with stamping friends from across the country.

4 comments:

Dawn T said...

gorgeous. I had to send my card to Holland so can't reveal yet.. Love what you did here.

donna mikasa said...

Oh, Judy--this is such an adorable card! Love your well dressed snowman and how you created the snow on the ground! Wonderful!

Lin said...

Love it Judy! He IS an adorable snowman!

Alice said...

this is so cute, Judy! love the adorable snowman!