Sunday, January 16, 2011

Tiffany Doodles Poppy in Oval

This is another entry for the Tiffany Doodles sketch challenge. The sentiment is from a Hero Arts set that I have had for quite awhile!

The snow that fell a week ago is finally starting to melt. It has been so strange to look out my windows and see everything covered in snow. After being home for an entire week, I return to work tomorrow. The babies are all a week older and at their age, they will have changed a lot. Mondays are always a bit challenging becaue the babies have been home with parents and grandparents all weekend and have to readjust to being part of the group. Tomorrow, they will have been home for more than a week and they will have a big adjustment to make!

I wish all of you a great day off if Martin Luther King, Jr. day is a holiday for you; and for those who begin their work week, hope all goes well! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Barb said...

Love the texture, Judy! This turned out beautifully! Gorgeous coloring on the flowers! Glad to hear your snow is melting. It should be at least another 3 months before we get rid of ours! UGH!

Dawn T said...

what a wonderful card Judy. Love the green and yellow together. Just perfect.

donna mikasa said...

You are rockin' the TD challenge, Judy! This is lovely and makes me think you are SO ready for spring! Enjoy the MLK holiday!

GrammySue's Creations said...

Hi Judy, I love this card--love the summery flowers--the yellow and green are great together. Looking at this card makes me smile and has cheered me up as I am down with a terrible cold due to my dh. Thanks for your very nice comments on my blog. God bless and take care.