Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Go Packers!!


Go Packers!!
Originally uploaded by judkajudy
When I saw what Cammy had done with these digital stamps from Bugaboo on her blog Pink Room Therapy, I immediately ordered them.

I had to quickly color and assemble these pictures for my Atlanta grandkids. We will see them this weekend and they are super hyped about the Packers being in the Super Bowl! They may live in Atlanta, but the Green Bay Packers allegiance has been carefully taught!


There are many things that bind families together and gathering to root for their favorite team is one of them! It's about fun, food and good times. I am looking forward to Grandma time! Go, Pack!!

5 comments:

Barb said...

Oh, how fun! Have a wonderful time, Judy! In my mind, if the Vikings aren't in it, then the Packers might as well win! Go Packers! Love these adorable cards!

Dawn T said...

saw these on Flickr Judy... so cute.

Lin said...

Have a great time, Judy! Your grands will adore these!!

Nancy said...

I'm taking notes...you seem like the fun grandma and that's what I want to be. These cards couldn't be cuter or more special! Enjoy your family and the big game.
blessings~

donna mikasa said...

Oh, these are just too cute! Your grandkids will love them and it'll make Super Bowl all the more memorable. Enjoy the game! Go Packers!!