Monday, February 14, 2011

Kaboodle Doodles Challenge

Edited to add: I was so excited to learn that this card was chosen as #3 in the Top Three!


100_3092
Originally uploaded by judkajudy

I discovered the Kaboodle Doodles digi shop today and fell in love with all the cute digi's! Since I hadn't made a card for my sister yet, I downloaded these stacked birds and made her this Valentine! i will walk it down to her house a bit later.

I am entering this card in the "Hearts and Flowers" challenge on the Kaboodle Doodles challenge. Info is here:

The pp is Basic Grey, the flower border is my new Martha Stewart punch. The cute little x's and o's is a stamp from Hero Arts. Put a gem on each little birdie. Hope you like it; it made me smile! I wish you all a very happy Valentine's Day. We are going to dinner for my favorite Chinese food at PF Chang's!

6 comments:

mudmaven said...

This is adorable - don't you just love those Pink Cat Studio images? Thanks for playing in our Hearts and Flowers challenge at Kaboodle Doodles this week. ~chris

Lorie said...

What a beautiful card! Your colors make me so ready for Spring! Thanks so muc for playing along with the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge this week!

Hugs,
Lorie KDDT

**Farrah** said...

Your card is fabulous!! And how fun that you've used our sponsers image too!! Love it!
Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles, good luck, and happy Valentine's Day!
Farrah

Jill said...

They really are cute birds aren't they! Really pretty card. Thanks for joining in at Kaboodle Doodles this week. Jill

donna mikasa said...

Such an adorable digi! Love those stacked birds--good luck with the challenge!

Dawn T said...

way too cute Judy.