Friday, February 25, 2011

Kaboodle Doodles Sweet Bird


100_3102
Originally uploaded by judkajudy
I am loving the digi images from Kaboodle Doodles! They are so fun to color. And I love adding the white dots with Ranger white enamel.

My camera has gone to Ethiopia with my husband. I couldn't justify the expense of another camera just so I could play while he is gone. I uploaded a few cards I made before he left. The ten days are going by quickly! I've worked extra hours; had lunch with my sister; and had some stamping time. This weekend I hope to empty out the closet in my craft room and restore it to tidiness!! If the weather continues warm, I hope to go for a good walk. Like everyone, I feel the need to leave the indoors and reconnect with the outdoors. Thanks for stopping by!

By the way, the card I entered in the Kaboodle Doodles challenge was chosen for third place in the Top Three! Giggle, giggle!

4 comments:

Tiffany Ervin said...

Very sweet card Judy! Love the cute birdie perched on that whimsical branch! Wonderful colors!

Dawn T said...

congrats on your third place. It is a very cute card Judy.

Barb said...

Wonderful card, Judy! Glad you've made some to share while hubby has the camera! Funny how much we can get done when they're gone, isn't it? Lol! :)

donna mikasa said...

Judy!! Glad to hear you're keeping busy while Larry's away. Your card is wonderful--I think I have that digi! Thanks for the reminder, and congrats on your Kaboodles win!