Saturday, February 26, 2011

KD Hugs image


KD Hugs image
Originally uploaded by judkajudy
This is another Kaboodle Doodles digi image. I made several cards before my digital camera left for Ethiopia and this is one of them. The sentiment is from Hero Arts. I love the big smile on this little girl's face!

We had a lovely 60-something degree day today. Sunshine and blue skies abounded! I worked on a church project this morning and this evening my sister and I watched "The Social Network" on pay per view! We felt so adult! I've never used that function before and it is so easy! Now I have seen a few of the movies that are up for awards tomorrow night. I'm hoping "The King's Speech" gets recognized for the genuinely enjoyable story it is!

I don't think I'll be watching the entire Oscar night! Since I have to be at work at 7:15 am on Monday, I will read about it in the newspaper! Thanks for stopping by and keeping me company while my camera and dh are in Ethiopia!

3 comments:

Barb said...

What an adorable image that is, Judy! You've colored her beautifully! Love the paper too!

Dawn T said...

Lovely image Judy. Love the smile too... wishing your hubby all the best with the mission. May the camera come back with some amazing photos.. and may there be lots of cards waiting to be photographed

Alice said...

this is so sweet and delightful, Judy! lovely card!