Monday, May 23, 2011

Doodle Bloom 17

Doodle Bloom 17 by judkajudy
This is a Tiffany Doodles image called Doodle Bloom 17. I resized the image in Paint Shop Pro and colored it with Copics, ading some white ink for accent. The green cs is overstamped with the Hero Arts Envelope Pattern stamp, and the sentiment is from a Hero Arts clear set titled "Life is not Perfect". I meant to enter this card in the Flower Power challenge over at the Tiffany Doodles blog, but I missed the deadline! Oh, well. It was great fun and relaxation to color this image and I do like the way it turned out!

Thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments:

Barb said...

I like it too, Judy! Pretty colors!

Dawn T said...

so do I Judy... it is beautifully coloured and love the white dots.

Tiffany Ervin said...

Gorgeous colors, wow! This flower really comes to life!

Cathy A said...

Amazing colouring Judy, such a shame you missed the deadline, this is a stunner!

Anette said...

Beautiful, Judy! Love the white highlights!!

Deirdre said...

STUNNING... love it.