Thursday, March 8, 2012

Penny Black Hedgie Friends

Penny Black Hedgie Friends by judkajudy
Penny Black's new stamps are becoming very hard for me to resist! This image is from a new release called Hedgie Friends. The bg paper has been in the drawer for awhile and seemed the perfect cheerful backdrop for the hedgie and his butterfly friend!
The clouds were punched with my new Fiskars punch. Earlier this week we went to the dollar movies and saw Joyful Noise. Well, since we saved so much money on movie tickets, a stop at JoAnne's was justified! All paper crafting supplies were 40% off. That little punch just jumped into my cart!!
This is in the mail to a friend who has been hospitalized recently. I hope it makes her smile!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

6 comments:

Nancy K said...

Judy, this is such a sweet and charming card! It will certainly be perfect for bringing a smile to your friend.

Barb said...

I know it'll make her smile, Judy! It's adorable! The big polka dots go perfectly with that sweet image! Love it! :)

Dawn T said...

It is totally sweet Judy and will no doubt cheer up your friend no end.

Brenda said...

I can actually picture that punch jumping into your card! Makes me laugh, but this cute image makes me smile and I adore the colors!

Cathy A said...

So so cute, love what you have done with this little hedgie!

donna mikasa said...

Such a sweet card! I love how the hedgie is perched outside of the circle. Great colors, too!