Sunday, April 8, 2012

Hero Arts Favorite

Hero Arts Favorite by judkajudy
It's been a while since I posted to my blog, but I haven't been idle!! I made and sent out 15 Easter cards, mostly to family. It is a very special holiday and I love greeting loved ones at this season.

The challenge at A Blog Named Hero is to make a project using your favorite Hero Arts stamps. I think we all change favorites when new images come out, but some stamps remain classic and are used often.

This card uses an older favorite, the Clouds background stamp. I've used it with two new favorites, Newspaper Skyline and Vintage Car.

I love to add stitching to my cards and my new Fiskars cloud stamp is currently a favorite, too!

I am wishing good things for the new blog that gives us another place to play with our Hero Arts stamps! I am certainly a Hero Arts fan and have been for more than ten years!  There are still two more days to enter the challenge.  Cllick here for more information.


Happy Easter Sunday to you! I hope Spring has arrived in your corner of the world. Thanks for stopping by!!

9 comments:

Lin said...

Happy Easter, Judy! Love this card using all your favorite stamps!

Sally said...

And a Happy Easter to you also, Judy! Your favorites all made such a happy little scene together!

donna mikasa said...

Happy Easter dear Judy! Love seeing all your faves on one card--such a delightful scene!

Brenda said...

Happy Easter Judy! I love how you combined that car with the skyline buildings! Lovely card! I am also very happy about this new challenge blog!

Nancy K said...

Easter Blessings, Judy! Your card is wonderful...loving the charming city scene!

Chari Moss said...

The cloud background seems to be a favorite of many! I love your city scene and the card in front is just fab.

Kristen said...

i don't have this background skyline...thinking i might have to get it after seeing this!

xo, Kristina
Visiting from A Blog Named Hero
Please stop by and say hello :)
www.pearlgateway.com

Linda said...

what a great card! simple and fun :)

Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge!

Good lucK!
Linda

A Blog Named Hero

Julie said...

looks great love the scene you created