Thursday, May 10, 2012

Copic Coloring Practice

100_4518 by judkajudy
I love checking in on this website.  And last week there was this image available for coloring practice!

I printed out the image and followed the marker suggestions as closely as I could with the Copics I have on hand.  Marianne Walker works for the Copic company and teaches classes and writes helpful books on Copic techniques. 


Check out the website; lots of helpful instruction and ideas.

Hope you are having a great day in your corner of the world!  It's a lovely spring day here.  Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Very nice colouring!

Dawn T said...

very cute Judy. Lovely colouring and a cute image too

donna mikasa said...

Sorry I missed this earlier! What a fun image and great practice for Copic coloring. Will check out that site!