Friday, August 10, 2012

Digi Bee and Flower

100_4671 by judkajudy
I've been exploring my digi files lately and came across this bee and flower. Unfortunately, it was a freebie and I don't know the source! I've paired it with hexagon patterned paper, a digi that includes 53 different colors!! It's from Pink Petticoat digi's. The sentiment is from "Stitched Sentiments" from The Craft's Meow.  I'm having fun with Glitter Glue lately! I like the touch of bling it adds.

Today is the day we were to be on our way to Wisconsin to help my son and his wife move to their new home. To everyone's disappointment, there is a snag in the paperwork and everything is on hold!! We are ready to leave as soon as we learn the new date!

I'm glad you stopped by!! Have a great weekend.

10 comments:

annemarks said...

So sweet love the colours :)

Barb said...

As long as that new date is nowhere near Scrapfest, I'll be happy! :)

Love this adorable card, Judy! Hugs! :)

Cindy C. said...

Sweet card Judy!

Sally said...

What an adorable card, Judy! Love the colors of patterned paper and the sparkle! Hope you receive some news soon on the new moving date! Hugs...

Judy1223 said...

Such a sweet, cheerful card...and all digi images? Wow! I agree about the glitter...adds such a nice touch! This card is really quite adorable!

Dawn T said...

what a cute digi. I really love the background paper

Kelly Booth said...

Such a Sweet And Happy Card Love it Judi....xoxoxo!!

donna mikasa said...

You create such wonderful hybrid cards! I love glitter glue and the sparkle it gives without the loose glitter hanging around!

I know I owe you an email response. It's in my Drafts folder. A phone call would be faster....

Elizabeth Allan said...

This is the bee's knees!

Karen from MI said...

Hi Judy! Just thought that I'd swing on by and see what's going on in the blogging world.....and THERE YOU WERE! :) LOVELY card!!!! You do such nice work, Judy. I MISS YOU! :( Hope that you are on your way to Wisconsin as you read this! Love, Karen xoxooxoxox