Sunday, October 7, 2012

Jolly Friend

Jolly Friend by judkajudy
Sometimes small and simple is the way to go. This little bird from Penny Black's transparent set "Jolly Friends" is tiny but big enough to hold his own on a mini-card.

This would be an easy card to mass produce! In the midst of making cards for WCMD events, I just wanted to relax my brain and let this little guy have a card of his own.

Cool here today; wore a jacket for the morning walk with Cooper. Next week our lovely seventy degree weather should be back.

Have a great Sunday! Hope it includes some time to play. I have a couple of sketches I would like to see what I can do with ... it's always good to have a plan!!

Thanks for stopping by ... again!!

7 comments:

Barb said...

Thanks for this cute idea, Judy! I've got this set and love it! The bird is adorable, and you're right - he makes a wonderful card, all on his own!

When the 70's come back, send it this way, would ya please? We're freezing up here already!

Brenda said...

That is a really sweet little birdie Judy! Love the placement of your little heart.

Beverly S. said...

Cute card! I'm south of you in the small town of Sulligent (close to Mississipp line). I'm 100 miles from Birmingham and 60 miles from Tupelo, MS. :)

Lin said...

Love your card, Judy! It's been pinned!

donna mikasa said...

Such a sweet CAS design! Love this!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Judy your attention to detail is fabulous. Love the little gem in the heart and the fluffy hat accents!

Sue McRae said...

Wonderful card Judy, that little bird is a cutie!