Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Sweetest Season Purple Onion Designs

Sweetest Season Purple Onion Designs by judkajudy
.
This is "Berry", part of the Sweetest Season Series by Stacey Yakula for Purple Onion Designs. Don't know why his name is Berry but I speculate it is for "Berry Christmas!"

I stamped the image on watercolor paper, painted him with distress inks and matted and stitched him to a card base.

I am happily playing with all the images in this series and will post a few more cards over the next week. I have no shortage of ideas but must balance play time with "get things done before the holidays" time.

My hope is that our friends in the Northeast are enjoying heat and lights once again. Life is better when the power is on!

Thanks for stopping by! Hope Berry is melting your heart a bit and bringing a smile to your Tuesday.

4 comments:

Barb said...

He definitely brought a smile to my day, Judy! He is so adorable! Love the way you colored him, and the paper and your stitching look perfect! :)

Cindy C. said...

He's adorable, and you made a very sweet card indeed Judy!

sheila said...

Judy this is just adorable! and I love how you blinged out his belly button! Your stitching IS perfect....I'm jealous!

Dawn T said...

too cute Judy. Such a gorgeous whimsical snowman.