Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Jolly Friends by Penny Black

Jolly Friends by Penny Black by judkajudy
Who can resist a snowman? This is an image from Penny Black's transparent set Jolly Friends. I've colored him with copics and matted the image with traditional red and green. The sentiment is from the transparent set Yuletide Greetings. I used only the last two words in order to fit.

Only a few last minute tasks to finish. They involve the kitchen, so have been put off to the last minute! How come when I melt chocolate chips the chocolate gets onto everything?? And it really shows up on the white cupboards.

Hope this last week before Christmas finds you doing what you need to do and some of what you want to do!

9 comments:

Barb said...

He's my all time favorite snowman! So adorable, and love how you colored him, Judy! Darling card!

Charne said...

He's very cute! I like his green garb ;-) and your stitching is a nice touch!

JoanL said...

Great design and love the way you colored the sweet little snowman!

Pat Webb said...

I see you also used a snowflake embossing folder. Which one? Love the card!!

judkajudi said...

The tree and snowflake are each a mini embossing folder meant for ATC's from Tim Holtz. Sorry I didn't mention that!

rcwidow (Linda) said...

I have that set! Love how you colored him!

CathyM said...

Your snowman card is adorable

Greta said...

You tend not to see red & green with a snowman card so this one really stands out to me--love it, Judy! Your stitching is always beautiful--a lovely touch. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas with family & friends!

Kath Stewart said...

such an adorable card Judy...sending warm Christmas Wishes from the cubbyhole...have a wonderful Christmas my friends...love from kath & buddy xxx