Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Cute as a Bug by Penny Black

Cute as a Bug by Penny Black by judkajudy
Is she not the sweetest? This card includes several of my newest "favorite things". The transparent stamp set, of course. After coloring with Copics, I had fun renewing my relationship with my Stickles, adding them to the wings, the flower and the antennae.

The background is the Creative Die "Interlocking" by Penny Black, which adds so much to any image. After Penny Black featured ribbon on their blog recently, I ordered a "few" yards of new ribbon and a "Bow Easy" bow maker. This is the first bow using this new gizmo ... see, I am techy!!

Anyway, this card is just for fun. She is for sure "cute as a bug" and makes me smile.

Not many smiles at our house this week. Cooper's best buddy, my dh, is visiting his brother in Arizona for ten days and Cooper is keeping watch at the front door ALL DAY. He finally will leave long enough for a walk around the block and when we get home, back to his vigil he goes. Wish dogs could understand the concept of "he'll be back".

It is cold and windy here this week. Lots of rain earlier in the week which makes for miserable dog walking. The upside ... time for stamping!!

Thanks for stopping by ... hope Spring is considering a visit to your part of the world.

5 comments:

Rosemary said...

absolutely adorable, judy!! love how you colored up that little cutie!

Penny Ward said...

Lovely...her angel wings are so pretty!!!

joy said...

Just too cute for words, Judy! I was hoping you didn't get the brunt of that nasty weather this week.

Dawn T said...

adorable Judy. Her glitter coloured wings are so pretty. Love the die cut background too.

alexandra s.m. said...

Oh my! She sure is the sweetest ever!
I love what you did with her, your shading, coloring...simply amazing!!