Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Graduate Mimi by Penny Black

 I am going through my Penny Black collection to revisit favorite stamps and came across Graduate Miimi.  Graduation time is quickly approaching and I thought this stamp was timely, indeed.


4264J Graduate Mimi: 40-137 Brick Wall; 30-176 Sentimental; 51-027 Triple Banner
I stamped and embossed Mimi and colored her with Copics.  I then fussy cut the image and used dimensionals to attach her to the Brick Wall background.  I die cut the banner for the sentiment and punched out a few stars, for of course the graduate is the star of that big day!!

I wish the Wink of Stella showed up better on photos!  It adds just the right touch of twinkle to the pink stars.

It's a "turn the heat pump back on " kind of day here.  What is up with this weather??

Thanks for stopping by ... sorry you caught me in my pajamas!!





3 comments:

Rosemary said...

aawww.. how sweet, judy! a lovely graduation card!

Dawn T said...

A very cute card Judy.

Greta said...

So cute! Love the background--works perfectly!