Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Bon Voyage by Penny Black


It seems I have two new favorite things:  the Penny Black new release which includes the transparent set "Bon Voyage" and my new neon cardstock!


30-224 Bon Voyage;  51-033 Silver linings
I combined my two new loves in this card using the hot air balloon image.  I stamped and embossed it seven times onto my cardstock, and then stamped and embossed it three times on each shade of neon paper.  And then I spent a couple of hours cutting and pasting!  Believe it or not, I had a system for how I placed the colors on each balloon; it kept me sane!  The clouds were made using Creative Die Silver Linings. 
 
And for really happy news, I finally explored the menu on my camera and learned how to set the camera to allow more light, therefore brighter photos.  I have spent countless hours editing my photos in order to make them brighter .. who knew how easy it could be!!  What's that saying: "Too soon old, too late smart".  Yep, that's me!!
 
Anyway, I have a lot to look forward to with this new release .. Don't know if I will take on a paper piecing project just yet ... there are lots of ways to enjoy new stamps.
 
Have a great day .. it's the middle of July already!!  And there's plenty of hot air here in Alabama to keep these balloons afloat!

8 comments:

Barb said...

What an adorable card, Judy! Love your bright, happy balloons! Those colors look amazing! ♥

Penny Ward said...

Holy cow....It was so worth the effort!!! I love this bright and soaring card!

Loly Borda said...

Love the happy colors! Lovely card Judy! TFS

Dawn T said...

super cute. All that paper piecing is amazing and the result is worth the effort.

Cindy C. said...

All your efforts pay off, it looks amazing!!

Unknown said...

prada handbags, louboutin pas cher, nike roshe run, nike outlet, nike air max, louis vuitton, uggs on sale, christian louboutin outlet, sac longchamp, ugg boots, louboutin outlet, tiffany and co, replica watches, oakley sunglasses, replica watches, ralph lauren pas cher, longchamp pas cher, longchamp, oakley sunglasses, air jordan pas cher, louis vuitton, louboutin, kate spade outlet, nike air max, nike free, louis vuitton, polo ralph lauren outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, ray ban sunglasses, air max, tiffany jewelry, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, tory burch outlet, michael kors, chanel handbags, gucci outlet, jordan shoes, longchamp outlet, burberry, prada outlet, louboutin shoes, nike free, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet

Unknown said...

ugg boots, mulberry, north face, hogan, sac guess, michael kors outlet, ugg boots, burberry, vans pas cher, true religion jeans, michael kors outlet, coach purses, air force, true religion jeans, lululemon, michael kors, michael kors, nike blazer, timberland, michael kors, coach outlet, nike air max, replica handbags, nike roshe, hollister pas cher, michael kors, nike air max, michael kors outlet, lacoste pas cher, michael kors outlet, new balance pas cher, true religion jeans, michael kors outlet, hollister, coach outlet, nike free run uk, ralph lauren uk, vanessa bruno, ray ban pas cher, tn pas cher, oakley pas cher, north face, nike air max, ray ban uk, burberry outlet online, kate spade handbags, converse pas cher, true religion outlet, hermes, abercrombie and fitch

Milkshake Recipes said...

This is aweesome